10M Flat HDMI HD High Speed Cable Mtech
10M High Speed 4K HDMI Flat Cable HDMI Ethernet Channel Adds high-speed networking to an HDMI link, allowing users to take full advantage of their IP-enabled devices without a separate Ethernet cable.
Flat 10M HDMI cable Audio Return Channel Allows an HDMI-connected TV with a built-in tuner to send audio data \\upstream\\ to a surround audio system, eliminating the need for a separate audio cable. 3D Over HDMI Defines input/output protocols for major 3D video formats, paving the way for true 3D gaming and 3D home theatre applications.
10M HDMI 4K x 2K Video Support Enables video resolutions far beyond 1080p, supporting next-generation displays that will rival the Digital Cinema systems used in many commercial movie theatres. Additional Colour Spaces: Adds support for additional colour models used in digital photography and computer graphics.
HDMI 2.0 cable, also called High-Speed HDMI leads, is backwards compatible with older HDMI devices: simply plug it into any standard type-A Female HDMI socket and it’s all good to go.
This means our leads are compatible with previous standard and compatible with a wide range of Audio/ Video players such as Blu-ray players, DVD players, LED, LCD, plasma and OLED TVs, Commercial Video Mixers, projectors, media players and games consoles such as the PS4 and Xbox One.
HDMI connection transmits uncompressed audio-video data in 100% digital form, this in itself adds up to the world-class viewing experience, with superb video accuracy and audiophile quality sound.
HDMI 2.0 Cable Features:
- RoHS Compliant
- Bandwidth: 18Gbps performance
- HDMI 19-pin male to HDMI 19-pin male connections
- Backwards compatible with earlier versions of the HDMI cable specifications
- Supports resolutions up to 4K2K@60hz, which is 4 times higher than 1080p @60Hz
- Fully shielded to reduce EMI and other interference sources
- Simultaneous delivery of multi-stream audio to multiple users (up to 4)
- Up to 1536kHz audio sample frequency for the highest audio fidelity
HDMI 2.0 Cable Specifications:
- Colour: Black
- Pin plating: 24K Gold
- Supported Bandwidth: 18Gbps
- Maximum Resolution: 3840px x 2160px @60Hz or 4k2k@60Hz 4:4:4
- Operating temperature: -25°C to 80°C
- Connector A & B: HDMI Type A Male
- Cable diameter: 9.0±0.15mm
- Cable length: 10m