Xbox one S Wireless controller Mtech Networks
Xbox one S Wireless controller offers a textured grip to the players creating a live ownership to the gamer. its buttons are custom mapped, twice that of wired controller. it is equipped with Bluetooth technology that makes games even more fun. This controller can detect signal from a range of 30 meters.
Xbox Wireless Controller features a sleek, streamlined design and textured grip for enhanced comfort. Enjoy custom button mapping and up to twice the wireless range.
Xbox Wireless Controller Plug in any compatible headset with the 3.5mm stereo headset jack. And with Bluetooth® technology, play your favorite games on Windows 10 PCs, laptops, and mobile devices.*
Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Controller has a sleek, streamlined design that fits well in most peoples hands, as well as a textured grip that keeps it comfortable. Xbox wireless Bluetooth controller has all the standard buttons, and the buttons can be mapped to each person’s preferences.
Xbox Wireless Controller impulse triggers deliver fingertip vibration feedback so that every jolt and crash can be felt in high definition. It’s a white controller with black buttons that will go with the colors of the Xbox.
Xbox One controller can be used freely without the constraint of wires. On the left is a big round button with a plus-shaped one below and to the right. Further right on the bottom is another round button with 4 smaller ones on the top right.
Xbox Wireless Controller smaller ones have the letters X, Y, B and A on them. The letters are color-coded as well. Be sure to check the Xbox to make sure the Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Controller i
Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Controller specification
- The Start and Back buttons found on the 360 controller have been replaced with the Menu and View buttons, respectively.
- The triggers on the Xbox One controller have been mounted with individual rumble motors to enhance the gaming experience.
- The Xbox button now glows white when the controller is switched on.
- The X, Y, B, and A buttons are the only colored parts of the controller.
- The controller also features a micro-USB cable at the top of the controller to enable charging while plugged into the console. It can also be used to connect the controller to a PC.