Ubiquiti ERPro-8 8 port Edgerouter 2Sfp Mtech Networks
Ubiquiti 8 port ERPro-8 2Sfp Edgerouter combines reliability with technical capability. with its eight functional ports which are powered by a graphical interface connecting one to a network becomes so easy. it is easily confiqured for security, routing and management to enable efficiently running of the network.
Ubiquiti EdgeMAX EdgeRouter Pro (ERPro-8) is an 8 port router switch with 2 Combination SFP/RJ45 Ports. The switch provides high-performance hardware switching (over 2M packets per second), and powerful EdgeOS software.
EdgeRouter Pro (ERPro-8) is also rack mountable and has 6 Ethernet ports and 2 SFP ports.
Ubiquiti EdgeRouter Pro (ERPro-8) routes up to 2 million+ packets per second. Use its advanced features to run applications on the customisable open platform.
Ubiquiti EdgeRouter Pro is supported and managed by UNMS (Ubiquiti Network Management System), a comprehensive controller with an intuitive UI. A single control plane manages registered EdgeMAX devices across multiple sites.
EdgeRouter Pro (ERPro-8) specifications
- Dimensions: 484 x 164 x 44 mm
- Weight: 2.3Kg
- Max. Power Consumption: 35 W
- Power: Internal AC/DC Power Adapter, 60 W (24V, 2.5A)
- Power Input: 110 – 240VAC
- Button: Reset
- LED: Power
- Processor: Dual-Core 1Ghz, MIPS64 with Hardware Acceleration for Packet Processing
- System Memory: 2 GB DDR3 RAM
- On-Board Flash Storage: 4 GB
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Rack-Mount: Yes
- Operating Temperature -10 to 45Â° C
- Operating Humidity 10 – 90% Non-Condensing
- Packet Size: 64 Bytes – 2,000,000 pps
- Packet Size: 512 Bytes or Larger – 8 Gbps (Line Rate)
- Serial Console Port LED
- Data Ports: Speed/Link/Activity LED
- Serial Console Port: (1) RJ45 Serial Port
- Data Ports: Data Ports: (6) 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ports (2) 10/100/1000 RJ45/SFP Combination Ports