Epson PLQ-22 Passbook Printer Mtech Networks
Epson PLQ-22 Passbook Printer from Mtech customer waiting time will be greatly reduced as it has an amazing printing speed. with this printer productivity and general organisation performance is improved hence the organisation is able to stay on top of business with quality services.
24-pin Epson PLQ-22 impact passbook printer is fast and versatile, with print speeds up to 480 cps, high paper throughput and the ability to handle passbooks up to 2.6mm thick.
Epson PLQ-22 impact passbook printer features convenient automatic forms alignment and automatic print gap adjustment to ensure fast, trouble-free printing of passbooks and other specialized banking documents.
PLQ-22 Passbook Printer all-in-one device designed specifically to ease customer transactions in busy government and financial institutions such as banks and post offices.
PQL-22 dot matrix passbook printer makes processing financial documents quick and easy, helping to reduce customer queues during busy periods.
PQL-22 dot matrix passbook printer able to print at high speeds, the 24-pin, 94-column dot matrix printer can help cut total print time and improve the speed of every transaction – something both staff and customers will appreciate.
Epson PLQ-22 impact passbook printer specifications
Printing Technology:24 pin, impact dot matrix, columns: 94 (10cpi)Print Speed:
- PR2 emulation
- High speed draft: 480/432cps at 10/12cpi
- Draft (CPS): 360/360cps at 10/12cpi
- NLQ (CPS): 180/180cps at 10/12cpi
- LQ (CPS): 120/144 cps at 10/12cpi
- ESC/P and PPDS emulations:
- High speed draft :480/576cps at 10/12cpi
- Draft (CPS): 360/432cps at 10/12cpi
- LQ (CPS): 120/144cps at 10/12cpi
Print Direction:Bi-direction with logic seeking
Dimensions:15.11″ x 11″ x 8″ (384 x 280 x 203 mm) (W x D x H)Weight:20.3 lbs (9.2 kg)Case Color:Epson Cool White
Ribbon Life:5 million characters (LQ 10cpi, 48 dots/character),10 million characters (draft 10cpi, 24 dots/character)Inked Ribbon:Type: fabric; Color: black
- PR2: EAN-13, EAN-8, Interleaved 2 of 5, UPC-A, Code 39, Coda bar (NW-7),Industrial 2 of 5, UPC-E
- ESC/P: EAN-13, EAN-8, Interleaved 2 of 5, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code 39, Code 128, POSTNET
- Main: 600 dpi / 300 dpi / 200 dpi
- Sub 600 dpi / 300 dpi / 200 dpi
Scan Area:216mm x 356mmMethod:Moving paper and fixed scan head
- Cut sheet (single sheet): min. 0.065mm, max. 0.19mm
- Cut sheet (multi-part): min. 0.12mm, max. 0.53mm
Feed Method:Friction feed (front manual)Media Dimensions:
- Cut sheet (single sheet): W x L = 65 x 67mm to 245 x 297mm
- Cut sheet (multi-part): W x L = 65 x 67mm to 245 x 297mm
- Cut sheet (single sheet): min. 52 g/m 2 , max. 157 g/m 2
- Cut sheet (one sheet of multi-part): min. 34 g/m 2 , max. 50 g/m 2
Paper Loading:Manual insertion; front in, front out/front in, rear outCopy Capacity:1 + 6 copiesPassbook:
- Width: Min. 110mm, max. 241.3mm
- Horizontal seam: min. 127mm, max. 220mm
- Vertical seam: min. 85 mm, max. 220 mm
- Total thickness: Max. 2.6mm (open passbook)
- Weight: Min. 95 g/m 2, max. 116 g/m 2
Standard Connectivity:Bi-directional parallel interface (IEEE 1284 nibble modesupported), Serial, USB (2.0 compatible)
- MTBF: 10,000 (POH)
- Print head life: 400 million character at 14 dots/ character
- Normal mode: Approx. 60W
- Sleep mode: approx. 8W
- Powered off mode: 0W
Power Source:100 – 120V AC, 50/60 Hz (49.5 to 60.5 Hz)