Fire alarm bell with strobe light for Alarm Sound System Mtech
Fire alarm bell with strobe light for Alarm Sound System is designed to alert other audibly and visually. Bright red color housing makes it suitable for indicating fire emergency. The strobe protrudes out the center to visually alert nearby of impending danger.
Fire alarm bell with strobe light are designed to work with every fire panel manufacturer. Wheelock attention-getting strobes can be a real lifesaver and give you the comfort knowing of a fire hazard and guiding you out the building. All of our Fire Strobes are UL Listed and Fire Marshal Approved to meet the National Fire Protection Association’s (NFPA) Fire alarm standards. Available in Red or White with various colored lenses as well as Lettering in indoor and outdoor mounting options.
Fire alarm bell with strobe light specifications
- Operating voltage and current:
- 12V-28VDC, (typical voltage: DC 24V).
- Siren: 40mA
- Strobe: 250mA (at DC 24V)
- Siren tone: sweep, bell, whistle, etc.
- Siren output: 105 +/- 3dB (at 1 meter)
- Size(mm): 82(L) x 82(W) x 34(H)
- Power cord: 1 ft. (AWG 24) in general
- Color: ivory + red lens, red + red lens
- 1 pc/box: 50pcs/inner ctn.; 100pcs/ctn.
- N.W/G.W/MEST: 14.5Kgs/16Kgs/2.3′