Hikvision DS-96256 NI-I16 256 Channel Network Video Recorder Mtech
Hikvision DS-96256 NI-I16 256 Channel NVR is designed to provide a centralized solution for up to 128 IP 12 megapixel cameras and can be used used with third party cameras.
Hikvision DS-96256 NI-I16 256 Channel NVR has enough space to accommodate 16 hard disk, It has the ability to be used with smart cameras and supports VCA such as face detection, behavior analysis and more.
Hikvision DS-96256NI-I16 is a 256 channel NVR with space for 16 hard drives. It can support cameras with up to 12MP resolution. This NVR has 2 x HDMI outputs, one of which can be used as the auxiliary output. It also has an audio I/O and USB 3.0 outputs.
Hikvision DS-96256NI-I16 is a 256 NVR is extremely versatile as it supports RAID and HDD quota so that it can be configured to be suitable for a range of applications.
DS-96256NI-I16 NVR is designed to provide a centralized solution for up to 128 IP cameras and can be used used with third party cameras. It has the ability to be used with smart cameras and supports VCA such as face detection, behaviour analysis and more.
Hikvision DS-96256NI-I16 is a 256 NVR will accept any capacity hard drive (HDD) currently available. Any maximum capacity stated on the manufacturer’s documents is simply based upon the maximum HDD size that was available at the time of release/publication.
Hikvision DS-96256 NI-I16 Specifications
- RAID TypeRAID0, RAID1, RAID5, RAID 6, and RAID10
- External Interface
- Two-Way Audio Input1-ch, RCA (2.0 Vp-p, 1 KΩ)
- Extension Board (Optional)One extension board is supported with four 10M/100M/1000M optical interfaces (1.25 Gbps SFP module), eight RS-485 interfaces, and alarm interface of 32 alarm inputs and 16 alarm outputs.
- Serial Port1 RS-485, Keyboard
- USB InterfaceFront Panel: 2 × USB 2.0; Rear Panel: 2 × USB 3.0
- Alarm In/Out16/8
- Network Management
- ProtocolIPv6, HTTPS, UPnP, SNMP, NTP, SADP, SMTP, NFS, iSCSI, PPPoE, DDNS
- Network Interface4, RJ45 10M/100M/1000M self-adaptive Ethernet interface
- Video & Audio Input
- IP Video Input256-ch
- Incoming/Outgoing Bandwidth768 Mbps/768 Mbps
- ProtocolHIKVISION, ACTi, ARECONT, AXIS, BOSCH, BRICKCOM, CANON, HUNT, ONVIF (Version 2.5), PANASONIC, PELCO, RTSP, SAMSUNG, SONY, VIVOTEK, ZAVIO
- Video & Audio Output
- HDMI OutputTwo independent HDMI outputs of 4K resolution. Resolution: 4K (4096 × 2160), 4K (3840 × 2160)/30Hz, 2K (2560 × 1440)/60Hz, 1080p (1920 × 1080)/60Hz, UXGA (1600 × 1200)/60Hz, SXGA (1280 × 1024)/60Hz, 720p (1280 × 720)/60Hz, XGA (1024 × 768)/60Hz
- VGA Output1-ch. Resolution: 1080p (1920 × 1080)/60Hz, UXGA (1600 × 1200)/60Hz, SXGA (1280 × 1024)/60Hz, 720p (1280 × 720)/60Hz, XGA (1024 × 768)/60Hz
- LCD Output (Optional)One 7 inch LCD
- Audio Output1-ch. RCA (2.0 Vp-p, 1 KΩ)
- Video & Audio Decoding
- Decoding FormatH.265, H.265+, H.264, H.264+,MPEG4, MJPEG (for Hikvision IP camera only)
- Video Resolution12 MP/8 MP/7 MP/6 MP/5 MP/4 MP/3 MP/1080p/UXGA/720p/VGA/4CIF/DCIF/2CIF/CIF/QCIF
- Synchronous PlaybackUp to 16 channels
- Interface16 SATA interfaces supporting hot-plug
- CapacityUp to 10 TB for each HDD
- Storage Extension1 × eSATA interface, 2 × mini SAS interface (optional)
- Power Supply100 to 240 VAC, 550W
- Consumption (Without HDD)≤ 140W
- Working Temperature0 °C to + 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F)
- Working Humidity10% to 90%
- Dimensions (W × D × H)442 × 494 × 146 mm (17.4 × 19.4 × 5.7 inch)
- Weight (Without Hard Disk)≤ 16 kg (35.3 lb)
- FanRedundant dual ball bearing fan; Speed adjustable; Hot-plug