Yealink SIP-T48G Gbit VoIP Phone Ultra-Elegant Touchscreen Mtech Networks
Yealink SIP-T48G Gbit VoIP Phone Ultra-Elegant Touchscreen is designed specifically for both local and international use by business, commerce and industry , it incorporates a large touch panel that makes switching between different screens and applications swift, easy and convenient. Its Optima HD technology creates the impression that you are sitting virtually face-to-face with the person you are calling.
Yealink T48G is a 16-line (with Firmware version V73) Gigabit SIP phone appropriate for heavy telephone use and traffic. The T48G has Yealink’s Optima HD voice, facilitates Bluetooth headphones, featuring a 7″ color touch panel for quick, easy, and convenient switching between screens and programs.
T48G comes with 29 single Touch DSS buttons along with 6 VoIP accounts. These features pairs with the Gigabit Expansion port along with the Bluetooth headset support with BT40, which is behind the intuitive touch screen. This phone incorporates revolutionary new designed with HD Audio Features.
Yealink SIP-T48G Gbit VoIP Phone SIP v1 and V2 with support for Call Server Redundancy. Also, this phone also supports NAT Transverse, Stun Mode, Proxy Mode and Peer to Peer with SIP Link Mode. The IP assignments static includes both DHCP and PPPoE. Apart from that, the T48G features HTTP and HTTPS Web Server with SNTP.
SIP-T48G IP assignment comes with UDP, TCP, DNS, and SRV with QoS: 802.1p/Q Tagging VLAN Layer 3 TOS DSCP. SRTP for Voice, Transport Layer Security with HTTPS Certificate Manager. It also supports AES encryption configuration file with digest authentication with MD5, Open VPN, IEEE802.1X, IPv5 and IPv6.
Yealink T48G phone comes equipped with Dual Port Gigabit Ethernet, which comes with Power over Ethernet. This phone also features a Built-in USB port with Bluetooth Headset Support through the USB Dongle. Also, the T48G comes with RJ9 Handset and Headset Port. It supports six expansion modules for the attendant console application.
Yealink SIP-T48G Gbit VoIP Phone specifications
- 7″ 800 x 480-pixel color touch screen with backlight
- Yealink Optima HD Voice
- Up to 16 SIP accounts
- 29 one-touch DSS keys
- 7 fixed feature keys – message, headset, hold, mute, transfer, redial, hands-free speakerphone
- LED for call and message waiting
- 4-way navigation cluster with 6 navigation keys
- 4 context sensitive soft keys
- Volume control
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- Powered via Power over Ethernet or optional AC adapter (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Headset support (RJ9)
- Built-in a USB port for Bluetooth headset support (via optional BT40 Bluetooth dongle; sold separately)
- Supports up to 6 expansion modules for attendant console applications
- Wall mountable
- Simple, flexible and secure provisioning options
- Can be used with a variety of SIP compatible hosted service providers and SIP compatible IP PBX systems
- Check with your hosted provider or IP PBX documentation to confirm system compatibility