Sophos XG 85 Series Firewall Appliances
|Country of Origin||USA|
|New Connections Per Second||15000|
|Integrated I/O||2 x USB 2.0, 1 x Micro-USB, 1 x COM (RJ45)|
|Power||External auto ranging DC: 12V, 100-240VAC, 24W, 50-60 Hz|
|Environment||0-40°C (operating) -20 to +80°C (storage); Humdity: 10%-90%, non-condensing;|
|Network Interface||802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz); Interface : 4 GbE copper|
|Certification||CB, UL, CE, FCC, ISED, VCCI, MIC (Japan), RCM, CCC, KC, Planned: BIS|
|Storage||8 GB eMMC|
|Mounting||Rackmount kit available (to be ordered separately)|
|Power Consumption||12W, 40.94 BTU/hr (idle) 20.4W, 69.6 BTU/hr (full load)|
|Dimension||WxDxH : 190 x 117 x 43 mm (7.48 x 4.61 x 1.69 inches)|
|Weight||1.9 kg / 4.19 lbs (packed), 0.75 kg / 1.65 lbs (unpacked) (w model minimally higher)|
Sophos XG 85W Rev 3 Wireless Firewall 4 GE ports Flash Memory XW8AT3HEK Mtech Network
Sophos XG 85W Rev 3 Wireless Firewall 4 GE ports Flash Memory XW8AT3HEK are the ideal choice for budget-conscious small businesses, retail and small or home offices. They are available with and without integrated wireless LAN, so you can have an all-in-one network security and hotspot solution without the need for additional hardware.
Sophos XG 85W firewall Intel dual-core technology makes them highly efficient and as they’re fanless, they won’t add unwanted noise to your office space.
Note: The XG 85 and 85w do not support some advanced features like on-box reporting, dual AV scanning, WAF AV scanning, and the email message transfer agent (MTA) functionality. If you need these capabilities, the XG 105 and XG 105w is recommended.
Sophos XG 85W firewall exposes hidden risk, XG85 Superior visibility into risky activity, suspicious traffic, and advanced threats helps you regain control of your network
XG 85W firewall provides unprecedented visibility into top risk users, unknown apps, advanced threats, suspicious payloads and much more. You also get rich on-box reporting included at no extra charge and the option to add Sophos iView for centralized reporting across multiple firewalls.
XG Firewall is the only network security solution that is able to fully identify the source of an infection on your network and automatically limit access to other network resources in response.
This is made possible with our unique Sophos Security Heartbeat that shares telemetry and health status between Sophos endpoints and your firewall.
Sophos Firewall Manager provides a single console for the complete central management of multiple XG Firewalls. And if you also want to consolidate reporting across multiple XG, SG, and Cyberoam appliances then with Sophos iView, you can.
Sophos XG 85W firewall specifications
Performance XG 85:
- Firewall throughput: 3 Gbps
- Firewall IMIX: 780 Mbps
- VPN throughput: 225 Mbps
- IPS throughput: 580 Mbps
- NGFW (IPS + App Ctrl + WebFilter) max: 310 Mbps
- Antivirus throughput (proxy): 360 Mbps
- Concurrent connections: 2,000,000
- New connections/sec: 18,000
- Maximum licensed users: unrestricted
- Storage: 8 GB eMMC
- Ethernet interfaces (fixed): 4 GE copper
- I/O ports (rear): 2 x USB 2.0 | 1 x COM (RJ45)
- Power supply External auto ranging DC: 12V, 100-240VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Mounting: Rackmount kit available (to be ordered separately)
- Dimensions: Width x Depth x Height 225 x 150 x 44 mm 8.86 x 5.91 x 1.73 inches
- Weight: 0.95 kg / 2.09 lbs (unpacked) 1.97 kg / 4.34 lbs (packed)
- Power consumption: 3.24W, 11.04 BTU/h (idle) | 5.64W, 19.232 BTU/h (full load)
- Operating temperature: 0-40°C (operating) -20 to +80°C (storage)
- Humidity: 10%-90%, non-condensing